Gilberts Property Management
We can Help Manage Your Gilberts Rental Property
At Grid 7 Properties, our experts know that there are different types of properties—and property owners—come with individual sets of needs. We offer a full suite of property management services, tailoring your package to suit your property, your tenants, and your own management style.
What do you want to achieve as a rental property owner?
While profits are always a primary goal of the property owner, you may have other reasons for investing in real estate. Perhaps you became a landlord to improve living conditions in your community, or you’re maintaining a property that will become a legacy for your children. Or maybe you need a profitable investment property to help fund your children’s college educations or to build your retirement savings.
Whatever your goals, Grid 7 Properties is here to help you reach them. We’ll work with you to create a realistic, effective management plan that leads you down the best path to success. The discovery process is key to building a strong, profitable relationship-by fully understanding the circumstances of your property ownership, we’ll be better equipped to serve your needs.
So, how do we get there?
The discovery process begins with three fundamental questions:
- What are your goals, and how can we achieve them?
- Which approach generates the most income for you?
- How can we best preserve and/or enhance the value of your property?
Rely on the property and real estate experts at Grid 7 Properties to help guide you through Suburban Chicago’s ever-changing real estate terrain. Contact Us to find out how we can help you maximize your property investment.
When you contract with Grid 7 Properties, we’ll:+
- Complete an interior and exterior site visit at your property
- Work with you to create a comprehensive property management plan
- Compile neighborhood and regional market analyses
- Issue an operating budget for you that works within your limits
Benefits of using Grid 7 Properties +
- Applicant Screening
- Monthly Rent Collection
- 24/7 Tenant Availability
- Monthly Accounting Statements
- Cost Monitoring
- Discounted Repair Rates
What we do as your property manager:+
- We help you develop a management plan that achieves your objectives.
- We help you determine the best approach to generate the most income.
- We help you preserve and enhance the value of your property.
Services You Can Expect: +
During the course of our business relationship, you can count on Grid7 to...
- Take over all property leasing duties
- Thoroughly screen prospective tenants, performing a credit report, three-year landlord history, criminal background check, and employment verification
- Provide full-time tenant management
- Schedule and oversee property repair and maintenance
- Manage collection of all rent and enforce penalties for late payments
- Perform and document move-in and move-out inspections
- Provide and manage a 24/7 tenant hotline
- Deliver monthly earnings statements for your property
Chicago Suburban Cities We Service+
- Pingree Grove
- Sleepy Hollow
- South Elgin
- St. Charles
- Sugar Grove
- Villa Park
- West Chicago
- West Dundee
- Wood Dale
Prior to meeting at the property we will present a property evaluation. This evaluation will show you the range of rents for similar type properties and the range of marketing time that similar properties are on the market.
Being Property owners ourselves, we understand the urgency in getting a property leased. An unleased property can costs thousands of dollars and vacancy can create an environment for property damage. We market the home on 37 websites; some that will be familiar are Zillow, Trulia, Hotpads, and Craigslist. We place a sign at the property, where it’s allowed, and we place the listing on our website.
Screening a potential tenant is very important. We take this very seriously. We check Criminal History, Background, Sex Offender Registry, Credit, Income, and verify employment. Please note, we are not a credit reporting agency and we cannot send you a copy of yours or a tenant applicants credit report.
Security Deposits are held in a non-interest bearing trust account and are accounted for during audits by the Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation.
We use the lease written by the attorneys at the Realtor Association of the Gilberts. We also use a lease addendum written by a local law firm that operates primarily in Real Estate.
Inquire About Our Services
Gilberts Area Information
The beginning of human settlement in the Village of Gilberts can be traced back prior to the War of 1812. At that time, various Indian nations such as the Blackhawks, Algonquin, and Pottowatomies inhabited the rolling hills of this region. The open and undulant land that was home to these tribes presented many opportunities and a life of prosperity to the pioneers.
It was after the War of 1812 that General Scott started the quick domination of this region. Scotts' troops chased the Blackhawks west of the Kishwaukee River, as they were believed to be the fiercest warriors and a threat to the white settlers. For the time being, the Pottowatomies and the Algonquins were spared from these invasions and remained in peace as they resided near the Fox River. But as pioneers from neighboring states and the European countries arrived, the race to settle the land continued and this area eventually became officially opened for white settlement in the 1820's.Source From Wikipedia